This is a very old post that was automatically imported from LiveJournal. I have done my best to fix up the formatting, but some issues may remain. Comments have not been preserved.
In last night’s dream, courtesy of no alarm-clock wake-up this morning:
- My cousin-once-removed-in-law (?) actually being my daughter
- Not having a baby seat on my bike, so lashing her to the cross-bar to ride into town
- A big party to celebrate Eric giving birth
- Nick’s parents living in a castle with huge grounds
- Me running around said grounds in sunglasses and a pair of shorts
- Being laughed at for said attire by people in a gift shop
- Hundreds of people turning up for a medieval banquet
- A multi-bird roast, carved by Phil Broadhead and a former Prince of England turned evil
- Buxom wenches
- The undead
- Said undead being despatched by someone-or-other whilst I was in the bathroom
- Everyone rejoicing and saying I’d got rid of the undead
- Me waking up, intent on blogging the dream, but discovering that I couldn’t type properly and every word I tried to type came out as something completely different
- Eric telling me not to worry, because I’d remember it anyway.
And I did! Hurrah.
Joseph has slept in ‘til 9:30 and counting in order to facilitate this dream. I’m thankful! And quite confused.