This is a very old post that was automatically imported from LiveJournal. I have done my best to fix up the formatting, but some issues may remain. Comments have not been preserved.
Right, Halloween party on Saturday and I have no idea what to go as. Here’s the suggestions so far:
Since some partygoers are going as various of the Endless, Neil Gaiman has been suggested.
- Pros: I already look like him, no real costume required, Eric and Domina want me to.
- Cons: Not scary, kind of a cop-out. Having stubble and taking my glasses off isn’t really a costume. Will have to explain a lot.
Vaguely Steampunk Airship Navigator
- Pros: I have the clothes etc. already, can play it as a character
- Cons: Not scary.
Ultimate terror-causing Goth/Townie Hybrid!
- Pros: Not too hard to costume, giant ankh bling, have been thinking of this for years
- Cons: Not actually all that funny, will have to explain a lot.
Vote now, or suggest alternatives! Please? O_O