This is a very old post from my blog; so old that it was originally hosted on LiveJournal. The page has been preserved in case its content is of any interest, but formatting errors are likely and the page's original comments have been lost. Please go back to the homepage to see the current contents of this site.
In last night’s dream, courtesy of no alarm-clock wake-up this morning:
- My cousin-once-removed-in-law (?) actually being my daughter
- Not having a baby seat on my bike, so lashing her to the cross-bar to ride into town
- A big party to celebrate Eric giving birth
- Nick’s parents living in a castle with huge grounds
- Me running around said grounds in sunglasses and a pair of shorts
- Being laughed at for said attire by people in a gift shop
- Hundreds of people turning up for a medieval banquet
- A multi-bird roast, carved by Phil Broadhead and a former Prince of England turned evil
- Buxom wenches
- The undead
- Said undead being despatched by someone-or-other whilst I was in the bathroom
- Everyone rejoicing and saying I’d got rid of the undead
- Me waking up, intent on blogging the dream, but discovering that I couldn’t type properly and every word I tried to type came out as something completely different
- Eric telling me not to worry, because I’d remember it anyway.
And I did! Hurrah.
Joseph has slept in ‘til 9:30 and counting in order to facilitate this dream. I’m thankful! And quite confused.