A Film Review under the influence of Dan, Adrian and Jura single malt whisky.
It is the year 476 AD. BILLY JOE STREET URCHIN turns out to be the EMPEROR of the ROMAN EMPIRE. Turns out that’s not a great thing to be in 476 AD, but luckily, MERLIN and his MAGICAL MACGUFFIN are here to SAVE THE DAY!
By the Numbers
- Romes sacked: 1
- Time in which Rome was built, days: >1
- Breaches of Health and Safety Regulations: 107
- Firths: 1
- Kingsleys: 1
- Visigoths: 304
- Scottish goths: 1
- Perkygoths: 0
- Clever ruses used to confuse: 2
- MacGuyvered grappling hook ballistae: 1
- Splitting headaches: 1
- Hollywood Physics basejumps: 2
- Ferbs: 1
- Phinaeii: 0
- Ancient Roman Mobile Rocket Launchers: 2
- Arrows taken to knees: 1
- Yawns: 254
Overall: 2 / 5
The Last Legion is the secret back-story to that roundabout outside Wareham. Mystery solved.