This is an pretty old post from my blog, which has been preserved in case its content is of any interest. You might want to go back to the homepage to see some more recent stuff.
For any of you wanting a reason to be in A&E; by 6am tomorrow, we proudly present: the Election Results Drinking Game!
Simply tune in to a live broadcast of your choice by 10pm tonight, and…
- Every time the Labour party wins a seat, take a sip of Aftershock.
- Every time the Tories win a seat, take a sip of Blue Curaçao.
- Every time the Lib Dems win a seat, take a sip of brandy.
- Every time the Green party wins a seat, take a sip of absinthe.
- Every time UKIP wins a seat, read their manifesto, then make and drink a Purple Rain to get over the shock.
- Every time the BNP wins a seat, emigrate.
There are 649 seats up for grabs, so good luck and try to avoid an untimely demise!