This is a very old post from my blog; so old that it was originally hosted on LiveJournal. The page has been preserved in case its content is of any interest, but formatting errors are likely and the page's original comments have been lost. Please go back to the homepage to see the current contents of this site.
Right, Halloween party on Saturday and I have no idea what to go as. Here’s the suggestions so far:
Since some partygoers are going as various of the Endless, Neil Gaiman has been suggested.
- Pros: I already look like him, no real costume required, Eric and Domina want me to.
- Cons: Not scary, kind of a cop-out. Having stubble and taking my glasses off isn't really a costume. Will have to explain a lot.
Vaguely Steampunk Airship Navigator
- Pros: I have the clothes etc. already, can play it as a character
- Cons: Not scary.
Ultimate terror-causing Goth/Townie Hybrid!
- Pros: Not too hard to costume, giant ankh bling, have been thinking of this for years
- Cons: Not actually all that funny, will have to explain a lot.
Vote now, or suggest alternatives! Please? O_O