Right, having pitched a roleplaying game setting with the caveat that I wouldn’t run it, I appear to have acquired four potential players. So, here’s the deal.
With four or possibly five committed players, I will run an online game. It will be run on a wiki rather than on a forum like RPoL. I will deal with the entropy problem the same way I did for In Love and War: game threads will not necessarily wait for you. If multiple characters are doing things in a thread, and one of them stops posting, it will be assumed that they’re not doing anything interesting. If you want to do something and it’s really critical that the world waits for you, let me know. The usual solution is to split off into a 1 player + GM only thread.
The game is not necessarily Reawakening. I will put what I run up to a vote. (Leave comments wherever you happen to be reading this.) Here is a list of games that I have come up with or been asked to run, but haven’t run yet.
- Reawakening (Punk faeries)
- Dreaming Awake 2 - though very little could convince me to run this online rather than face-to-face.
- Beyond the Fields we Know (oWoD Virtual Adepts) - this game is only really cool when played realtime over IRC, SSH etc. I don’t have the time to run this right now, really. If rampaging hordes of potential players appear, I may consider it, player count for it is about 20.
- What Lies Beyond Broadlands Road (Comedy Changeling, product of too much alcohol)
- War on Terror: The RPG (Comedy super-power game) - pregenned characters only, this is a two-hour convention game really
- In the Night Garden (Kids TV + Cthulhu) - I am too sober to run this
- The Time War (Doctor Who + Feng Shui)
- A currently not-thought-out 7th Sea Explorers Society game
- A currently not-thought-out Nobilis game
Advance warning: All these ideas require a bit more work before I’d consider them playable games, so when there’s consensus on what I’m running, I’ll spend a few days working on background fluff, then we can start character gen.
Any questions? =D