A guest review by @danfoxdavies.
JONATHAN FRAKES and BEN KINGSLEY happen to a BELOVED 1960’s CLASSIC of OVERLY OPTIMISTIC SCI-FI set somewhen around NOW. And so do BUSTED.
Meanwhile, PROFESSOR HIRAM ‘BRAINS’ HACKENBACKER is tied to a SOFA, which is later telekinetically lobbed through a WINDOW before they ALL go to LONDON for a WHEEL CLAMP DESIGNER’S NIGHTMARE.
By the Numbers
- Gerry Anderson, in Rotations Per Grave: 39.7
- Fourth wall-breaking polyphonic ringtones: 2
- FAB1, max number of wheels on the road: 6
- FAB1, jet engines under the hood: 1
- Hoodies: 0
- Hoodwinks: 0
- The Hood, in Maniacal Laughs: 2
- Mullion, in Maniacal Laughs: 2
- Accidental Mole Levitations: 1
- Bad CGI Hornets: 18462
- Sounds That Can’t Be Made: 500
- Sounds That Can’t Be Made: 0
- “I must warn you that I know judo, krai magna and taekwondo!”
“Yes, and I know Parker.”: 1
- “You’ve broken my nose!”
“Yes, that was the intention of the manoeuvre!”: 1
- Number of escape pods and space suits on Thunderbirds 3 & 5: 0
- Boss battle setups for the inevitable videogame to utterly ignore: 6
- These: disappointingly, 0