GIANT TENTACLE MONSTERS take a break from ravaging the HIGH SCHOOLS of JAPAN to visit quaint, picturesque IRELAND. Unfortunately they turn out to be allergic to ALCOHOL, which makes IRELAND a pretty fucking poor holiday destination.
By the Numbers
- Trawler crew who know how to radio “mayday”: 0
- Feckin’ lobsters: 0
- Therapeutic wine gums: 2
- George-from-Being-Humans: 1
- Welding masks effective against giant blue octopi: 0
- Haggard sea-dogs: 3
- Beheaded headbuttings: 1
- Vicious little fucks stamped on by vicious larger fucks: 1
- Adorable baby octopus-shoggoth-facehuggers: 47
- Adorable babies nailed to bars: 1
- Pounds of Lottery money spent on reinforcing national stereotypes: 4,000,000
- Units of alcohol consumed (reviewer): 4
- Units of alcohol consumed (cast): over 9000, t’be sure.
Overall: 3 / 5