NANCY DREW, for NO ADEQUATELY EXPLAINED REASON, is an EXTREMELY PUNCHABLE TEENAGE DETECTIVE. For likewise INADEQUATELY EXPLAINED REASONS, she then moves to CALIFORNIA, and continues being a TEENAGER, a DETECTIVE, and handily also EXTREMELY PUNCHABLE.
By the Numbers
- Laws willingly broken for cake: 2
- Convincing hauntings: 0
- Scenes of miscellaneous high-school bullshit: 207
- Disappointing covers of Blue Monday: 1
- e;mail: 1
- Lattes posessed by Chinese restaurant: 0
- Explosions: somehow, 1
- Actual age of Rachel Leigh Cook in this film: 28
- Apparent age of Rachel Leigh Cook in this film: 14
- Will to live: 0
- Bruce Willis, what the hell: 1
Blue Monday as in the track by New Order? Why would you need to cover it? :s
That's the one. I am not entirely sure why, except that I can't imagine the titular character ever listening to the original. Or knowing what it's about.