« Film Review by the Numbers
In the GRIM SCI-FI DYSTOPIA (suspiciously similar to LAST WEEK’S SCI-FI DYSTOPIA), ROBOCOP struggles with the question of whether HE is HUMAN.
Meanwhile, CAIN: LEADER OF THE NUKE CULT.
I’ll just say that again so it sinks in. CAIN: LEADER OF THE NUKE CULT.
By the Numbers
- In-car Electrocutions: 1
- Crimes per minute: 13
- Knocking power level: over 9000
- People who can shoot straight in the entire franchise: 2 (one robot, one child)
- Suicides caused by poor internet speeds: 1
- Obligatory Corporate Drones called Johnson: present
- Optic surgeries performed with guns: 1
- Optic surgeries performed with stiletto heels: 1
- Robot scabs: 1
- Guns affected by giant electromagnets: 0
- Evil psychotherapists: 1
- Evil psycho kids: 1
- Contortionist violinists: 1
- Novelty Cain-head mugs: 1
- Times that, even with hindsight, OCP robots are demonstrated with live ammunition loaded: 3
- Crispy fried wonton destruction: …yeah.
Add a Comment