BEARDY ADMIRAL and the SKIN-STRETCHY LIZARD PEOPLE (the hottest punk band of 2015!) attempt to relocate SOME PEOPLE so that they can SWOOP IN and STEAL the MAGICAL MACGUFFIN.
Thankfully SOME BALD DUDE in a SPACESHIP is here to SAVE THE DAY!
Despite having SPACESHIPS and EXPLOSIONS and GUNS and REBELLION and ALIENS and ROBOTS it is in fact PRETTY BORING.
By the Numbers
- Beige Portmeirions: 1
- Invisible parkour failures: 4
- Floating android heads: 1
- Unexpected head-staplings: 3
- Grinning Riker, in face punchability: OVER 9000
- Captain Picard, in preachiness: AT LEAST 1829
- Fish poked: 1
- Convenient flotation devices: 1
- Baku: 600
- Directives followed: 0.25
- Pubescent Klingons with purple laser rocket launchers: 1
- Psychotic androids distracted by Gilbert and Sullivan: WHAT
- Emergency power diverted to the subspace transwarp pseudoscience generator: 100%