« Film Review by the Numbers
It’s the GRIM ALTERNATE STAR TREK FUTURE. A hundred years of 90S POP MUSIC and TEEN RELATIONSHIP DRAMA have driven the world into a BLEAK FASCIST STATE. Pretty much inevitable.
Then they all go off to FIGHT BUGS in SPACE and STUFF.
By the Numbers
- Teenage Neil Patrick Harrises: 1
- Alien autopsies: 7
- Ferret Mind Melds: 1
- Invaders called Zim: 1
- Eviscerated Mormons: 18
- Giggling schoolgirl launch sequences: 1
- Wings deployed in space: 2
- Tattoos of Death: 4
- Glowstick blood plastic violin raves: somehow, 1
- Grenades eaten: OM NOM NOM SPLUT
- Explosions briskly outpaced: 1
- Giant Space Assault Rifles operated perfectly fine with one shoulder missing: 1
- Bugs killed: 10,192,788
- Humans killed: 33,102,990
- Ham-fistedness of satire: over 9000
- Cheesiness: A fine roquefort with two Dairylea triangles stuck on the top like cat ears.
- Would you like to know more?: No.
Add a Comment