« Film Review by the Numbers
There is a HORSE.
Also, RAPUNZEL and stuff.
By the Numbers
- Stereotypes: 37
- Non-stereotypes: 0
- Possibly stereotypical chameleons: 1
- Crossbows reloaded from horseback: somehow, 1
- Ninja Horse Shredders: 1
- Frying Pan Horse-Duels: 1
- Human-Horse Handshakes: 1
- Instantaneous Hairdressing Prana: 3 motes of essence
- Hair: over 9000
- Lanterns: over 10000
- Cute: over 11000
- Tiny Unicorns: 2
- HORSE: HORSE
There are at three tiny unicorns. Also, this film is excellent.
I assumed the one at the end was one of the original two. THE PLOT THICKENS
It is one of the key rules that my sister and I follow when it comes to animated movies:
If there is a horse, and it punches someone, and then does that whinnying laugh, it's gold. :)