« Film Review by the Numbers
The LIVING DEAD walk the earth, and are really fucking EMO. They also have the following discipline dots: CELERITY 3, POTENCE 3, AUSPEX 4, DOMINATE 2, PRESENCE 1. Which makes them all pretty nails, and they have no disadvantages at all whatsoever except a fondness for MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. Naturally, one falls in love with a MARY-SUE called BELLA, who is then subjected to COOL SHIT but decides to ANGST about it.
By the Numbers
- “So it’s gonna turn out that that guy’s a vampire too, right?” moments: 3
- Alice’s Relevance to my Interests: 10
- Self-confidence of main characters: -24
- Interesting plot twists: -1
- MST Potential: 458
- Units of Alcohol Required to Fully Appreciate Movie: 7
- How Awesome it Would be if Someone Replaced the Sabbat Guys by Prinnies Just so they Could Say “We Challenge You to a Game of Baseball, Dood”: over 9000
- Movies that are Worse than Twilight: 57
- Movies that star Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey: 57
- THIS… IS THE SKIN… OF A KILLER.: 1
Oh fuck off! Jim Carrey's hilarious! XP
Lies! All lies!