JOHN TRAVOLTA and several nice people inhabit SMALL-TOWN AMERICA. Travolta gets hit by a SMARTNESS & KARMA BOMB (what a nice birthday present). It does NOT seem to help his LOVE LIFE… but it does help that of his HAM RADIO MATE. BRENT SPINER is the FBI. Oh and JOHN DIES AT THE END. I mean, George. John.
By the Numbers
- Phenomena: 7
- Mysteries: 1
- Montages of Scenery: 2
- Security Dogs: 1
- Darn Chevies: 2
- Free Solar Panels: Pleasingly, some. Displeasingly, mounted the wrong way round.
- Country And/Or Western: 3
- Pop: 1
- Love songs: 1
- Words of Spanish learned: 3 - erm, actually, all of them.
- Portuguese learned: one third of a book in one 20 minute journey
- Birthday moons: 1
- Cheesy Travolta pick-up lines: 4
- Number of steps in a deal with Travolta: 3
- Books per day: 3… um, 4. Increasing at 1 book per day per week.
- Prescient talk about photovoltaics: yes
- Telekinesis: awesome
- Earthquakes pre-detected: 1
- Ominous book choices: 1
- Instances of Furious Gardening: 1
- Kimbal Musk Factor: 300W
- Elon Musk Factor: 0.08
- AWOOs: 5
- Ham: WC6QLF
- Karmic booms: 1
- Close shaves (if you know what I mean): 1
- Annoyingly mundane reasonable explanations: 1
- 5th Ceilings broken: 1
- Questions Of Power asked: 1
- 90s 90s: 90
Can this have the obligatory link-back for ‘John Dies in the End’ please?