A review by Danfox and Esqui.
A LONG TIME AGO in a GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY, STAR WARS was parodied.
And they DIDN’T USE LEGO. Also, JOHN DIES IN THE END.
By the Numbers
- Red Dwarves: 0.6
- Red Munchkins: 6
- Unexpected Furries, in accurate representations: 1
- Pizza The Hutt: One Million Space Bucks
- Moustache, in evilness: 93
- Special effects: lol, no
- Jewish people: None, no, definitely none here. Nope.
- Dark Helmets: 1
- Pith Helmets: 1
- Helmets gone over: 1
- Spaceballs: 49
- Bonus Balls: 0
- Spaceballs’ balls lasered: 2
- Spaceballs’ balls clutched respectfully: 96
- Percentage of the movie that is not a dick joke: 10%
- Dot Matrices: C3PO in a wig on rollerskates.
- Princes per galaxy: 2
- Virgin Alarm: 1
- Virgin Galactic: 0
- Ford Galaxies: 1
- Mercedeses: 1
- Star Trek references: of course, 2
- Lost In Space references: 1
- Thunderbirds references: 1
- Transformers references: 1
- Jaws references: 2
- Kafka references: 1
- Wizards of Oz: 1
- Planets of The Apes: 1
- Kitsch space-diner Alien chestburster musical numbers: WTF
- Logical explanations of Princess Leia Vespa’s hair: surprisingly, 1
- Canned air: 1 desk drawer full
- That’s: what she said
- Locks: 3
- Lochs: Lomond
- Assholes: 37
- Money it is being done for: A shitload
- Vacuums of space: 0
- Space vacuums: 1
- Chopsticks of vacuum: 0
- Overshoot sufficient to turn space tartan: 1.5 weeks
- Instances of broken 4th wall: 9
- Instances of broken 2nd wall: 1
- Deserts combed: 0.00000224
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(SE): over 9000!
- Combination: 12345
- Luggages: 2
- Flowers: 0
- Kettle drums: 2
- Light penes: 2
- 80s 80s: belatedly, 80
- Lady Liberty heads rolling: So SyFy didn’t get there first.
- Lunch, gas and tolls: 248 space-bucks
- Incest: 0 (this is nothing like Star Wars)
Overall: 8=====D / 5
Thank you for pressing the self-destruct button. This ship will self-destruct in 3 minutes.